Virtual Pharmacists is a personalised and bespoke service to support primary care without the need to employ staff. Having a clinical pharmacist on your team can ease workload, reduce waiting times and improve effectiveness.
Clinical pharmacists can:
- reduce waiting times for appointments increasing access to healthcare
- reduce or save GP locum costs.
- improve screenings and diagnosis of chronic and common ailments
- reduce A&E admissions
- reduce the wastage and overuse of medicines.
- quality improvements in prescribing