Remote Clinical Pharmacist for GP Practice and PCN
Virtual Pharmacist Ltd
We focus on reducing some of the burdens on the GP team, to enable them to focus on their patients, practice, personal time and projects. By introducing a pharmacist to the clinical team has several major benefits, including quality improvements and continuity across the practice.
If you are a clinical pharmacist or pharmacy technician and would like to work with us then please get in touch. We offer remote working giving you the flexibility to arrange your schedule as well as the support of our senior pharmacist. The role will involve becoming part of a multidisciplinary team and working alongside fellow clinical pharmacists. We look for the following criteria in our pharmacists and technicians.
- Independent prescriber status (Pharmacists only)
- At least 3 years post-graduate experience (Pharmacists only)
- Previous GP Practice experience (essential)
- Excellent Clinical knowledge – clinical diploma preferred but not essential
- Commitment to continue to learn and develop alongside colleagues
- Confidence to work as part of a busy GP practice
- Communication skills and good English to be able to communicate with colleagues, patients and other healthcare professionals
- All of our Pharmacists are self-employed and responsible for any tax, pension and or NI liabilities.
Contract length: 12 months min
Location: Remote / Work from home
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £24.00-£28.00 per hour
To Apply, Fill out this form and we will reach out to you Click Here