Website Virtual Pharmacist
Virtual Pharmacist is a bespoke, dynamic healthcare service with over 20 years of combined experience and expertise working within the NHS, primary care, and the pharmacy sector.
Virtual Pharmacist are looking for Clinical Pharmacists with general practice experience, based anywhere in the UK, to support GP practices with the highest quality care for patients, working remotely from home, on both a full-time and part-time, self-employed basis.
We drive the focus on reducing some of the burdens on the General Practice team enabling them to focus on their patients, Practice, personal time, and projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing Company with an established support network of over 100+ pharmacists. You will be actively encouraged and motivated at each stage of your development to optimize your potential.
- Independent Prescriber Status (preferred)
- Previous GP Practice experience (Required)
- Minimum of 2 years Post Graduate experience
- Excellent clinical knowledge – Clinical Diploma preferred but not essential
- Commitment to continue to learn and develop
- Computer literate
- Strong clinical leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
Role Responsibilities (may include but are not limited to)
- Provide structured medication reviews
- Acute medicines request reviews
- Processing hospital discharge/clinic letters
- Provide support and advice for patients with self-limiting conditions
- Support Practices to achieve QOF targets as required
- Contribute to the improvement of health outcomes in long-term conditions as part of the multidisciplinary Primary Care Team
- Other general tasks as required
- Extremely competitive rates of pay (negotiable depending on experience)
- Fantastic opportunities for growth and development
- Work from home remotely, anywhere in the UK
- All IT Equipment provided (laptop, calling software, support, etc)
- Dedicated Senior Clinical Pharmacist support
- A supported network of qualified Pharmacists
- Weekly training sessions
- Continuous support/guidance from your friendly Head Office Team
- Monday – Fridays
We have opportunities in SystmOne and Emis practices tailored to suit you. Training can be provided on other systems for the right candidate.
Contract length: Ongoing
Location: Remote/Work from home
Please note there is a minimum requirement of 19 hours per week for the part-time role.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 18-40 per week
Salary: Up to £30.00 per hour
- Work from home
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- GPHC Registration (required)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.